Inspections can be scheduled by calling State Trooper Mitchell Guderski at 920.929.3700, ext. 5.
Items Needed for Inspection
- WI Title in the owner’s name. Exception – WI Dealers may present a completed MV-11 document in the buyer’s name. The title presented at the time of the inspection shall be a WI salvage title.
- Four pictures showing damage prior to repair (all sides of the vehicle).
- Completed major parts statement MV2673 in triplicate and receipts for new or used major parts. For any used part, the owner/agent must ensure that the vehicle identification number for any donor part is documented.
- Completed MV1 document in duplicate and in the owner’s name for the specific salvage transaction.
- Business size envelope with required postage.
- Personal check.
- Titled owner must be present for inspection.
Failure to provide any of the above items will result in the failure of the inspection.